Sunday 8 March 2015

Sewing Machine Table Refurb

Having had this lovely but rather dark sewing machine table (which I inherited from my Nana) in my sitting room for about a year, I decided it was time to take the plunge and paint it a completely different colour! Unsurprisingly the colour was green.

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Florence

The paint I used was Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Florence. I did 2 coats, then sanded the edges to give the table a distressed look. Then I waxed it using Annie Sloan soft wax, and then it was done! lovely. Now I must figure out the vintage sewing machine and do some sewing! Unfortunately I did manage to paint a bit of the curtains.

welaughindoors sewing table before



welaughindoors sewing table after

welaughindoors sewing table before

welaughindoors sewing table after







 


No comments:

Post a Comment